Welcome to the shop.leonardodavinci.it Website (hereinafter "Site")
We ask you to carefully read this Section, which applies in any case in which you access the Site, browse within it and / or use its services, regardless of the purchase of the products offered on it. We also ask you to read the Section dedicated to the General Conditions of Use, because it contains other important indications on privacy and on the security systems adopted on the Site.
Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
(supplement of the information on the website shop.leonardodavinci.it)
Owners and managers.
The owner and at the same time responsible for the processing of data collected through the Site is Leonardo da Vinci with registered and operational headquarters in Via del Torrino, 19, VAT number: 04413480403 - Share capital 2,100,000.00 - hereinafter referred to as Leonardo da Vinci
The Data Controller decides independently on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
Leonardo da Vinci has decided NOT to use third parties for the processing of his personal data for certain activities.
Optional or compulsory nature of providing data.
The provision of personal data to Leonardo da Vinci may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information notice, or optional.
The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual data collection, by placing a specific character (*) on the mandatory information.
Any refusal to communicate certain data marked as mandatory to Leonardo da Vinci makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could for example make it impossible for Leonardo da Vinci to execute the purchase contract for the products or to provide other services available on the Site.
The provision of further data, not marked as essential, to Leonardo da Vinci is optional and does not entail any consequence in relation to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection.
You always have the right to obtain from Leonardo da Vinci
- confirmation of the processing, or not, of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- information relating to) the origin of your personal data, b) the purpose and method of treatment, c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) at the identity of the owner and managers of the treatment; e) the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as, for example, data processors;
- the updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; < / li>
- the attestation that the aforementioned updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation or updating of your personal data have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated and, or widespread, except in the event that this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However, you have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data:
- for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, with a written request addressed to Leonardo da Vinci - at the postal address of the Company's registered office above or at the email address: email@example.com, to which we will promptly give reply.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up to date, relevant and complete, we ask you to notify us - at firstname.lastname@example.org - of any changes made.
We also inform you that:
- the legislation on the protection of personal data admits that Leonardo da Vinci - without the need to acquire your express consent - can use your data for direct sales of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not you refuse such use of the e-mail address issued;
- there are, however, treatments for which the legislation provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that Leonardo da Vinci can process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfill an obligation by law or when it is necessary to execute the obligations assumed contractually towards you (as in the case of purchase of products or use of the services offered through the Site);
- your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries, other than those belonging to the European Union, which do not ensure adequate levels of personal protection. If this is necessary to provide the services or to conclude a purchase contract with Leonardo da Vinci, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be executed only after conclusion between Leonardo da Vinci and said subjects of specific contracts in accordance with the applicable law and regulations;
- if Leonardo da Vinci finds himself processing personal data of third parties communicated directly by his Leonardo da Vinci users - for example if the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a friend or when the subject that corresponds to the price for the purchase of the product is different from the person to whom the product is intended, or even when the user intends to report to a friend a service the offer for sale of a particular Leonardo da Vinci product -, will make sure to deliver the information required by art. 13, d. Legislative Decree 196/2003 when registering your data in your archive, but the eventual burden of obtaining the consent of the person to whom the data refers remains before communicating them to Leonardo da Vinci and informing him about this First Section. dedicated to Privacy, because you will be the one and only responsible for the communication of information and data relating to third parties without them having expressed their consent or for their possible incorrect or contrary use to the law.
Moreover, the consent of these people is not necessary when the data are communicated to Leonardo da Vinci for the conclusion of the contract, with Leonardo da Vinci in favor of the third party;
- Leonardo da Vinci reserves the right to delete accounts and all related data in the event that illegal content is detected, harmful to the image of Leonardo da Vinci and, or its products or third parties, or in any case offensive content or content that promote illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, inciting violence, which promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion and sexual orientation;
- the Site uses automatic data collection systems not directly released by the user, such as cookies - i.e. devices transmitted to the user's hard disk, which do not contain understandable information, but allow the user to be associated with personal information released by it on the site - which, moreover, are placed on our server and nobody can access the information contained on it;
- only Leonardo da Vinci processes the information collected through cookies and only in anonymous and aggregate form to optimize its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
For example, we have prepared cookies with regard to the browsing functions of the catalog, the online purchase of products and the provision of Leonardo da Vinci services. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session and contains instructions on how to operate these cancellation procedures.
- if you wish to receive more information on how Leonardo da Vinci processes your personal data, you can write an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com, while to find out your rights and always be updated on legislation on the protection of persons with regards to the processing of personal data, you can visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/;
- the subject of Privacy is governed by Italian law and in particular by the Code regarding the protection of personal data (legislative decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments) which governs the processing of personal data - also held abroad - carried out by anyone who is resident or based in Italy.
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
- Leonardo da Vinci may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, the Privacy Section of the Site, also in consideration of the modification of the laws or regulations governing this matter and protecting your rights. The changes and updates will be notified to users on the Home Page of the Site as soon as they are adopted and will be binding from the moment of such publication. We therefore ask you to regularly access this section to check the most recent publication on the subject.