Access to and use of the shop.leonardodavinci.it website as well as the purchase of the products offered on the site are governed by these conditions of use and presuppose reading, knowledge and acceptance of the same..
Leonardo da Vinci has the right to modify and, or update, in whole or in part, the present conditions of use. The changes and updates to the conditions of use are binding as soon as they are published on the Sites, in this section.
We therefore invite you to regularly access this section to check the publication of the most recent and updated conditions of use.
The conditions of use are governed by Italian law.
- Access to and registration on the Site is reserved exclusively for users over the age of 18.
- The user undertakes to provide the Personal Data requested during registration, ensuring that these are updated, complete and truthful and to update them promptly by keeping them confidential.
REGISTRATION TO NEWSLETTER SERVICE
In case of registration to the aforementioned service, the data you provide will be managed according to current legislation on the processing of personal data (art. 130D.lgs. 196/2003) as required by the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the Site - such as, by way of example and not limited to, the images, videos, photographs, dialogues, music, works, sounds, texts and any other material in any format - including, by way of example and not exhaustive, the menus, tools, methods, processes, fonts, design, diagrams, layouts, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, functions and software and related signs badges and / or logos - are the exclusive property of Leonardo da Vinci, in its exclusive availability or otherwise licensed to Leonardo da Vinci.
- The contents are protected by copyright and cannot be in any way and, or form, not even partially, reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified except as specifically regulated.
- In the event that codes, links and embeds relating to specific contents are provided on the Site, these codes must be used by users only for their own direct, personal and private use, with the prohibition of use for directly or indirectly commercial purposes and, or for profit.
- Any use of the codes and, or of the contents in violation of the limits indicated in the Legal Notes, or otherwise contrary to the law, is illegal and will therefore be prosecuted by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Trademarks and logos, including domain names, are in the exclusive availability of Leonardo da Vinci and cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of Leonardo da Vinci.
LINKS TO OTHER AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links (textual links) to other and different websites. In this case, Leonardo da Vinci does not control or perform monitoring operations on these different sites, their contents and their rules.
- Any link to other and different sites should not be understood in any way as an activity, by Leonardo da Vinci, to promote them and, or the contents published in them.
- n order to allow users a better usability of the Site, cookies may be present on it, that is, small text files sent by the server to the web client (usually a browser) and then sent back from the client to the server, without changes, each time the client accesses the same server as expected by art 122 D.Lgs. 196/2003.
- Users who prefer not to receive cookies can set their browser so as to be warned of the presence of cookies and to decide, accordingly, whether to accept them or not.
- The browser can also be set to automatically refuse all cookies; in this case, however, the user may not be able to access all the services available on the Site.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The user acknowledges and however agrees and accepts that his access and the so-called navigation on the Site is entirely at his own risk and under his exclusive responsibility.
- The user acknowledges and agrees and accepts that the Site is provided "as is" and "as available" and that it may be temporarily inaccessible or otherwise contain defects or present delays.
- Leonardo da Vinci will not be responsible for any loss or damage deriving from or in any way connected to the use or functioning of the Site, including - without limitation - damage due to loss of business, loss of profits, interruption of the activity, loss of commercial information and / or any other type of pecuniary loss and / or damage.